« How does your ad impression share actually increase? »
1) Your ads must be shown more often
2) Your ads must be shown in more unique places
Many people are not aware of the 2nd answer.
But now that you are, what can you do to improve your ad impression share?
- Move(allocate) your budget to campaigns that deliver more ad impressions
- Expand the reach of your local-only campaigns
- Expand your audience size
- Increase your budget and bids (we all know this last one but I had to throw it in anyway)
***Tired of generic advice that doesn’t help you gain more freelance clients or get that high-paying Google Ads job you want? Then have a look at AD SCHOOL : “The Non-Course Alternative”.***
↓ link is below ↓