It’s tough to keep up with the different formats of video ads that Google offers. Here are the 5 currently available…
- Outstream Ads:
- Mobile-only (or tablet) video ads that play inside apps or on ‘video partner websites’. They start playing with the sound off, but the User can tap the video to hear the audio.
- Bumper Ads:
- 6-second videos that play before – during – or after another video. They are available on YouTube, apps, video partner websites. You pay based on «cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM bidding)».
- Discovery Ads:
- These are the video ads that appear next to the related videos on YouTube or on the YouTube search results page. You create this type of ad using a video thumbnail and some text.
- Non-Skippable In-Stream Ads:
- 15-seconds (or shorter) video ads that play before – during – or after another video. As the name implies, Users must watch the ad before they can see the video they originally clicked on. You pay based on «cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM bidding)».
- Skippable In-Stream Ads:
- A video ad that plays before – during – or after another video, BUT with the option to skip it after 5 seconds. You can choose to pay by «Cost-Per-View (CPV bidding)». This means you will pay when a User watches for 30 seconds or clicks on the video ad.
***If you master the Google Search Network and also YouTube advertising you will be a client’s hero. You can with the help of AD SCHOOL — The Non-Course Alternative.***
↓ link is below ↓